The Bureau of Procurement offers training for Suppliers and City Employees. Training is provided to educate individuals on how City procurement works and the importance of being fair and transparent in public procurement.
For suppliers, we currently offer the following trainings:
- How to do Business with the City of Baltimore
- How to Find Bidding Opportunities with the City
- CitiBuy Training – The Basics
- CitiBuy – Subcontractor Payment Tracking
For City Employees, we currently offer the following trainings:
- CitiBuy Training – for requisitioners and approvers
- Procurement 101 - for all City employees
- Procurement 102 - for Executives only
To register for a training class, please complete the form under Supplier Training or City Employee Training.