Doing Business with the City
In order to bid on any solicitation with the Bureau of Procurement (BOP), potential bidders must register as a supplier in the Workday system.
- Register as a supplier
- Login to Supplier Self-Service Portal
- See current bid opportunities
- Get prequalified as an MBE/WBE
- Upcoming Supplier Training Dates and Registration:
- Add, Remove, or Update a Supplier Contact
- How-To Guides
- Supplier Self-Service FAQs
- Supplier Self-Service Portal Fact Sheet
- Workday Support
- Submit an Inquiry (preferred)
- Phone: 443-984-1000
- Visit Baltimore SourceLink, a regional referral network that links Baltimore area entrepreneurs and businesses.
- City of Baltimore Formal General Terms and Conditions
- City of Baltimore Informal General Terms and Conditions
Minority Women's Business Opportunity
The BOP works closely with the Mayor’s Office of Small and Minority Business Advocacy & Development (baltimorecity.gov) to ensure contracts include MBE/WBE participation. We encourage prime contractors seeking MBE/WBE firms for subcontracting to utilize the MWBOO directory.